Reveals the Secrets of Windows 7 Themes
There is a theme (theme) secret in Windows 7. Like what Windows 7 hidden themes? How do I bring? Let's consider the following Post:
When you first run the Installation of Windows 7, we asked the country where we live and the language we use, is not it?? Users from several countries will be in accordance with country specific themes.
For example countries included are Australia. Later we can choose a theme nuanced Australia for Windows - Sound of, wallpaper, and feel of other supporters.
After investigation, it turns out all the unique themes copied during installation. It's just that these themes are not all displayed. Just so you know, Windows 7 DVD edition of the English language circulating in Indonesia contains the theme of Australia, Canada, South Africa, United Kingdom, and United States.
Indonesia does not exist. But, if you want to know how the themes of the existing state, do this:
1. Open Windows Explorer. Click the "Organize> Folder and Search Options".
2. In the Folder Options window, click the tab "View". On the tab "View", select "Show Hidden files, folders and drives".
3. Remove the check mark in front of "Hide Protect Operating System Files (Recommended)". When removing the check mark, you will get a warning window. Answer "Yes". Click "OK" to close the Folder Options window.
4. In the Windows Explorer window, go to C: \ Windows \ Globalization \ MCT. There was a folder MCT-AU, MCT-CA, MCT-GB, MCT-US and MCT-ZA. Each folder contains one file theme.
5. Open the folder MCT-AU then go to the sub-theme folder. In it there are files with extension AU. "Themes". This file contains the installation of the theme of Australia. Double click the file to install it. We will immediately feel the change sasaat after installation. Nuances of Windows will instantly change the style of Australia and the Control Panel Personalisai will appear.
6. Repeat step 5 for each folder - or a folder that theme would be used alone. Just information only,
- MCT-CA folder save a theme Canada.
- MCT-GB folder to save the theme of the UK.
- MCT-US folder to save the theme of America
- Folder MCT-ZA save the theme of South Africa.
7. Click again the "Organize> Folder and Search Options".
8. In the Folder Options window, click the tab "View". On the View tab, select "Do not show hidden files, folders and drives". Give a check mark in front of the option "Hide Protected Operating System Files (Recommended)".
9. Close Windows Explorer.
10. Now right click the desktop and select Personalize. Now, the secret themes have emerged and you just choose a theme which is preferred. One click theme, nuances of Windows will immediately change, be it color, wallpaper, sounds, and others.
source : mamaders